Saturday, December 29, 2012

To Be Fae, Or Not To Be Fae, That Is The Question



I just couldn't make up my mind in what order to put these photos.  I was really going for an elf/fairy theme to start with, but then I drifted off to the jewelry emphasis--which I suppose is appropriate for this blog.  I really like this set of jewelry, so I finally decided to move this photo to the top so you could get a good view--it's a close up shot of the new Sylvain Necklace & Earrings in gold with aquamarine stones.  There are two sets, both of which change textures to give you gold or silver, and a choice of 4 gemstones.  The aquamarine is in set #1, which also includes a green turquoise, amethyst (shown at the bottom), and a lovely coral.  Set #2 includes amber (shown in photo 2 and 3), a pretty blue abalone, gold agate, and jade.  See...I did start off with fairies and elves on my mind--even as I was building.


You can find both Sylvain sets at the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/232/31/23
And, set #2 is on sale!


Yes, I have already started making adjustments so that it will be available for petite mesh avatars.  So, patience my little friends, just a few more tweeks and it will be out next week!  Petite me is very anxious to wear this one, so I'm sure there will be blog photos!


I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Sylvain Necklace & Earrings--texture changing, with 2 sets available.
Hair:  Truth Hair--Soleil in dark blondes and browns.  Purchased full price.
          Diva Hair--Diva 2--group gift.
Skin:  Curio--Pout 2.  Purchased full price.
Blue Dress:  Snowpaws--Watercolor Lyric Dress.  I think this was a hunt gift, but I'm not certain.
Fairy Outfit:  Evie's Closet--Eden Fairy Autumn Edition.  Free gift.
Purple Dress:  Chantkare--Phlox Nights Dress.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Solace Grove--Forest Park Sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment