Saturday, January 12, 2013

Petite Sylvain


I am sooo behind in my blogging!  It seems there has been an issue with uploading photos, and I've just figured out how to get around it until it's fixed.  I'll be playing a bit of catch up....
Here you see the petite version of the Sylvain Necklace & Earrings.  This lovely set is texture changing and comes in 2 lovely stone sets with 4 stone choices in each.  It's pretty much just like the standard size set in the last post, so I won't bore you with the details.   But, I do think I should have pulled out my fairy wings!

Coming up...
The new Chloe jewelry, and new Petite "All My Love" Engagement and Wedding Rings!



You can find the Petite Sylvain Necklace & Earrings @ PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY in SL. 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/66/23



I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Petite Sylvain Necklace & Earrings, sets 1 & 2. 
Hair:  Truth--Soliel in chestnut.  Purchased full price.
Blue Dress--Kastle Rock Petites--Glimmer Glass Gown in blue.  Purchased on sale.
Green Dress--Kastle Rock Petites--Silk Flower Gown in seafoam green.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Shrinky Dinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment