Saturday, December 22, 2012

I'm Already Tired Of Snow!



You know, it's Christmas time, so I guess I should be posting some winter scenes for the season.  But, all I need to do is look out my rl window to see the white stuff, and I do like green places the best.  So, let's just close our eyes and pretend that I've taken a trip south for my holiday vacation!  HeHe.  Besides that, winter clothes don't really offer the opportunity to show off a fabulous pendant.  I picked up this great mesh top over at ColdLogic.  I don't really like mesh dresses, but I do like mesh tops if I can find one that really fits.  You have to adjust the placement of your jewelry just a bit or it will sink into the mesh, but I think it's worth it.  Here, let me give you a close up:


This is the Astra Pendant & Earrings from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY.  The one shown above is the turquoise from the "Blues" set, silver or gold with 3 blue stone choices--it's texture changing, so no need to buy three.  There's also lapis lazuli and larimar in this one.  Below is the "Reds" set, shown with gold & coral, but also including ruby and rose quartz.  You will also find a "Greens" set with peridot, malachite, and a green turquoise, and a "Neutrals" set with moonstone, tiger eye, and slowflake obsidian.  Oh, and there's a slightly modified version available for my petite friends @ PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY!


Well, I'm off to finish wrapping some gifts.  Hop on over to ELEMENTAL to have a look at some of the new, and old, designs.  You're sure to find something to add bling to your holiday!

ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop in SL:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/232/31/23

PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/66/23

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Astra Pendant & Earrings, available in texture changing sets of blue, red, green, and neutrals.
Top:  ColdLogic--Breeze in coal.  Purchased on sale.
Hair:  Truth--Enisa--gingers.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  Curio--Pout 2.  Purchased full price.
Jeans:  Zaara--classic blue jeans.  Purchased full price.
Location:  My friend Tucker's house.  Sorry, he's moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment