Friday, December 28, 2012

Petite Celeste



This is a small post about some very tiny jewelry.  HeHe.  I really like chainmaille jewelry, although I imagine that the real thing might get rather heavy.  In SL, of course, weight is not an issue, so I've made this lovely set that I named after my friend Celeste.  I flew over to Fairyland to snap some pics.  I looked at several spots, but I just can't find many petite places that I think are more lovely than Fairyland.  Above, I am wearing a dress I purchased at ThatChick Petites some time ago, but I just never found a set of jewelry to match it.  I think this fits the bill.  This is the new Petite Celeste set in Dark Aurora Borealis.  It changes texture between silver and gold, and 4 different "dark" stones.  There is also a Light Aurora Borealis set, pictured below.


I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Petite Celeste Necklace & Earrings, available in Dark or Light Aurora Borealis, texture changing.  Here's a slurl to take you to the inworld shop--
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/66/23
Hair:  Emo-tions--Dina, naturals.  Purchased full price.
Blue Fairy:  Kastle Rock Petites--Woodland Fairy Petite, aqua.  Hunt gift.
Red Dress:  ThatChick's Petites--Morgana Gown, dark wine.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Kastle Rock Petites @ Fairyland sim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment