Saturday, February 25, 2012

Aphrodite's Charm


Last week I posted some preview photos of Aphrodite's Charm, and here are the final pictures.  Introducing the Aphrodite's Charm Necklace & Earrings, gold with texture changing stones in garnet, blue jasper, chrysoprase, and moonstone.  You can wear this jewelry with casual clothes, as in these photos.  But I've also worn them with dresses and formal wear.  They'd look fantastic with fantasy outfits.


I'm at the Dark Moon sim, which is a tropical rain forest.  I feel like I'm in a Gauguin painting!


Here's a lm to ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24



I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Aphrodite's Charm Necklace & Earrings--gold with texture changing stones in garnet, blue jasper, chrysoprase, & moonstone.  Resizable necklace.  Necklace or Earrings L$100 each.  (On sale first weekend after release in the 60L Weekend Sale.)
Hair:  Truth Trinity in mocha.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  Curio Jewel Gold Tones, Light Honey, Emerald 1.
Top:  Snatch War of the Roses halter in aqua.
Poses:  Hopscotch.
I'm at:  Dark Moon sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment