Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm Feeling Pretty In Pink


Pink is not a color I wear very often, but in honor of Valentine's Day I thought a little pink might be in order.  I really love Rose Quartz, so I paired it with Aquamarine and made a special edition of the Amazing Elegance Necklace & Earrings for Designer Showcase.  I got all dressed up in a pretty pink dress, one of my favorite Diva hairdos, and off to the Mocambo I went for a night of dancing!  Fun!



Be sure to stop in at the Designer Showcase at Flawless and have a look at the new goodies.  You can get the entire Amazing Elegance Rose Quartz Set--both necklace & earrings for L$75 just this week.

Designer Showcase:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Flawless/119/237/27
ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Amazing Elegance--Rose Quartz Special Editiion for Designer Showcase.
Skin:  Curio Jewel--Gold Tones, Shell (dark) Jewel--Pure 2.  Purchased full price.
Hair:  Diva Hair Ema2 in Rhodolite.  Get used to seeing it, it's one of my favorites.  Purchased full price.
Dress:  1-800-Bettie--Cocktail Hour Dress in pink.  Purchased for sale price some time ago.
I'm at:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY on Belle Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment