Friday, March 2, 2012

Take The Turquoise Challenge!


I really like turquoise, and I've always thought of it as something to be worn with more casual clothes. However, I recently saw someone wearing a chunky turquoise necklace--with black formal wear. I was blown away! I would never have put the two together, but it looked fantastic. So I decided to make a double stranded, chunky turquoise necklace for a bold fashion statement.  The Panache Turquoise Necklace & Earrings from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY is our new release this week.  Take THE TURQUOISE CHALLENGE!  Use turquoise as part of a more formal look!

ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24



I'm thinking the turquoise jewelry might also look great with a complementary red gown.  Anyone want to try that combination?


But I'm always going to grab turquoise to go with my daywear.  Here I am relaxing in this pretty swing, all decked out in a turquoise tank and skirt, with my chunky turquoise jewelry.


I'm wearing:
Jewelry--ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Panache Necklace & Earrings, turquoise.  In the 60L Weekend Sale this weekend only!
Hair--Diva--Ruri in black amber.  This is lovely hair!  Purchased at full price.
Skin--Curio Jewell Gold Tones, dark honey, pure 2.  Purchased at full price.
Skirt-- The Sea Hole Silk Crepe Skirt, night sea.  Purchased at full price.
Top--Snatch Tara Tank, aqua.  Purchased on sale.
Poses-- !bang.  Purchased full price.
Location--Top:  Magnolioideae Palace on Anarchy; Bottom:  Belle Epoque.

No comments:

Post a Comment