Saturday, February 18, 2012

Found Me A Quiet Spot


I was looking for a good spot to take some photos of next week's new release, and I happened across a beautiful rain forest sim--Dark Moon.  I just had to share this moment, as well as a sneak preview.  You really must visit Dark Moon, take a walk, and by all means stop and have a glass of wine.






I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Aphrodite's Charm Necklace & Earrings in gold & chrysoprase.  More on that later.  Inworld shop:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24
Hair:  Truth Trinity in mocha.  Purchased full price some time ago.  Still a favorite.
Skin:  Curio Jewel Gold Tones, Light Honey Emerald 1.  Purchased full price.  Get used to seeing it--it's my new standard skin.
Top:  Snatch, War of the Roses skirted halter in aqua.  Purchased on sale.  I really love this top, and you will be seeing it again.  Check out the fabric in some of the closeups--very nice.
Pants:  Armidi Limited Kogo Skinny Pants, simply black.  Purchased on sale some time ago.  Also a favorite.
Shoes:  Nova Eva heels in black.  Purchased full price.
I'm at:  Northeast side of Dark Moon sim.




No comments:

Post a Comment