Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love My Lapis


Here I am at Prime Garden hanging out by the pond and sporting my newest jewelry.  This is the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Bohemian Artistry Necklace & Earrings in lapis lazuli.  No surprise that I love this set as lapis is one of my favorite stones.  I blue colors of the stone just feel right to me--it's my color.  But if you are not a lapis fan, the jewelry is also available in amethyst, ruby, and chrysocolla.  I really like the chrysocolla as well--another favorite shade.


The lapis necklace & earrings are both in the 60L Weekend Sale this weekend!  Here's the slurl to ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24
  
 I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Bohemian Artistry Necklace & Earrings in lapis and silver.
Hair:  Truth Andrea in marmalade.  Purchased at full price.
Skin:  Curio Jewels Gold Tones iin Light Honey--Sapphire 1.  Purchased full price.
Top:  Snatch Tara Tank in blue.
Poses:  Upper--Still Life.   Lower--Diesel Works.
Location:  Prime Garden.




No comments:

Post a Comment