Monday, February 13, 2012

Black Is Back




I see so many beautiful photos taken in SL by artists and bloggers.  It has inspired me to make an effort to learn more about SL photography.  Above are the first fruits of my labors, and I'm hoping you will see many more and much better. 

The Back To Black event at the Chic Sim has started and will run from February 11 - 29. The event is devoted to mental wellbeing awareness, and the participants have been divided into various themes. ELEMENTAL JEWELRY is in the "life" section--as in living and surviving. The ELEMENTAL Back To Black jewelry set includes a triple necklace set with black velvet cords, lapis lazuli stones, and brightly colored beads, plus matching earrings and bracelet. This represents that light, brightness, and life can overcome the darkness of depression.

Back to Black Event venue:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/CHIC/26/90/26

ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24

I'm also wearing:
Skin:  Curio Jewel--Gold Tones--Pure 2 (dark).  Purchased at 50% off sale--Yep, I finally got that other Curio skin I was dying for!
Hair:  Truth Hair Isidora--browns.  Purchased full price.
Sweater & Top:  Mischief Essential Tank--onyx, Mischief Sweet Shrug--charcoal.  Purchased full price.  (Mischief no longer exists, but you can find clothes by the same designer at Jane.) 
Pants:  Armidi Limited--Kogo Skinny Pants, black.  Purchased full price.
I'm at:  Empress and Hierophant Sim, Quiet Irish parkland.

No comments:

Post a Comment