Saturday, June 30, 2012

Silver Splendor



As I'm sure you know, I'm a Truth Hair fiend, and you've caught me at the Truth District having a browse in the wee hours of the morning.  There is going to be a big anniversary sale, and much to my delight the Sea Hole already had their sale item out.  At 44L each, I had to buy this lovely top in several colors.  I'm also wearing a new item from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--the Splendor necklace & earrings, this time in silver.  The set I'm wearing above has really pretty light purple amethyst stones--perfect for my new top!  Here's a closeup:


The silver Splendor jewelry is available in several other stones--A lovely green beryl, aqua-ish chrysocolla, sky blue topaz, and peach moonstone.  And...the three colors shown in this post are all on sale this weekend!  You can get the necklace or earrings in your choice of stone for only 60L in the 60L Weekend Sale.


Here's a slurl for the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:
 http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24


I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Splendor necklace & earrings in silver, with various stones.
Hair:  Truth Andrea in carrot.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  Curio Jewel Gold Tones--Light Shell--Emerald 1.  Purchased full price.
Top:  The Sea Hole--LaceBack Tank in Fishscale.  Purchased on sale.  You can't see the back of this top in the photos, but there is a black lace "t" in back--really cute.
Jeans--Zaara--jeans in indigo.  Purchased full price a long time ago.
Green Dress--Aleida Anas love dress in olive.  Purchased on sale some time ago.  Unfortunately, Aleida has just closed her SL shop.
Aqua Dress--SubVersion--Vintage 60s dress.  Hunt gift, and a very nice one.
Location--The Truth District.

No comments:

Post a Comment