Sunday, July 1, 2012

This Petite Oracle Will Make You A Vision!



I love purple, and I'm so glad I bought this beautiful petite dress from Evie's Closet.  If you have a petite avatar, you really must go over to Evie's and have a look.  Everything is very beautifully detailed, and the textures are glorious.  I'm also very excited about the newest petite jewelry from PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY.  The Oracle necklace & earrings is one of my big avatar favorites, and I can't believe that I was able to make it small enought for my petite avi.  You are going to love this one ladies!  It's a very ornate silver set with several stone choices--purple agate, above, green maw sit sit, below, blue lapis lazuli, and red ruby.


The green maw sit sit set is on sale this weekend in the 50L Weekend Deals--Petite Edition Sale.  The blue lapis lazuli set is on sale for 60L in the Petite Shopping Spree Sale.

Here's a slurl to the PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:


I'm wearing:
Jewelry--PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Petite Oracle Necklace & Earrings, silver with various stones.
Hair--Diva Hair--Diva2 in rhodolite.  Group gift.
Purple Dress--Evie's Closet--Tuala in bliss.  Purchased full price.
Green Dress--Evie's Closet--Damselfly in peridot.  Purchased full price.
Blue Dress--Just Winging It--Blue Floral Faerie.  Purchased full price.
Location--I'm at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment