Saturday, June 16, 2012

Splendor Filigree Jewelry Now @ ELEMENTAL!



So, I was over at PurpleMoon the other day for the big anniversary sale.  I finished shopping and tried to teleport home to unpack my new goodies, but tp failed, and I ended up way above PM in this planetary wonderland.  I have no idea if I'm supposed to be here or not, but I saw the potential photo op and took it.  Here I am wearing the newest release from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY, the Splendor Necklace & Earrings.  I really like this set--beautiful gold filigree with colorful stones in either red garnet, black onyx, purple sugalite, or green maw sit sit.  That's right, maw sit sit--isn't that a beautiful shade of green?  Here are photos of all the lovely colors available.  The purple sugalite necklace and earrings are in the 60L Weekend sale this weekend, and the others are at the usual low Elemental price of 100L each.  Here's a slurl for the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24






I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Splendor Necklace & Earrings in garnet, onyx, sugalite, and maw sit sit.
Hair:  Truth Hair--Leesa--dark blondes.  Purchased full price.
Red Dress:  Aleida--Naomi halterneck minidress.  2012 Mother's Day gift.
Black Dress:  Aleida--Antonia poofy dress in black.  Purchased on sale.  Aleida, unfortunately, is going out of business, so you'd better hurry on over this weekend if you wnat to catche some of her lovely clothes.
Purple Dress:  PurpleMoon--Boho outfit in purple.  Purchased full price some time ago; however, you can get this same dress in bunches of colors right now.  There is a huge anniversary sale at PM, and this is one of the items currently on sale.
Green Dress:  Misera--Spring Meadow Dress in emerald/black.  Review copy.
Location:  PurpleMoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment