Saturday, June 16, 2012

Butterfly Kisses For Your Petite Avatar



OMG!  My petite can play a guitar!  lol.  I'm sitting around the campfire singing some tunes over at Holiday Village.  I'm wearing my new Petite Butterfly Kisses jewelry in blue abalone, from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY and a lovely dress I picked up at Decadent Courtesan.  I really love this jewelry, and I'm glad I was able to redesign it for petites.  I think you will enjoy it as well.  This weekend, there are 2 new Petites Sales starting in SL--The 50L Petite Weekend Deal, an offshoot of the Rag Dollz 50L Weekend Deal, and the Petite Shopping Spree organized by Mairead Fitzgerald of Prims & Pixels.  Here's the good news--For these 2 new sale events, you can get the Petite Butterfly Kisses jewelry set in blue abalone for 50L in the 50L Petite Weekend Deal sale, or you can grab the pink abalone set for 60L in the Petite Shopping Spree sale!  This lovely set is also available in gold abalone--at the low regular price of only 100L.

You can stop by the PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop on Belle Island:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/243/28/23

Or one of the satellite shops:
PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY @ Petites Village Mall @ Holiday Village
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Holiday%20Village/133/251/39

PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY @ Petites Shopping Village @ Cavettaz
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cavettaz/106/205/65

I know, that's too many villages.  I can't keep them straight either, thus the name of the sims. LOL.


I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Butterfly Kisses necklace & earring sets, available in blue, pink, or gold abalone.
Dress:  Decadent Courtesan--Petite Kitty Star in pale gold.  Purchased on sale.
Hair:  EMO-tions Dina in naturals.  Purchased full price.
Location:  Petites Village Mall @ Holiday Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment