Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Little Ray Of Sunshine


Once again, I am over at the Looking Glass sim--one of my favorite photo spots.  This is just one of many pretty spots.  I'm wearing a new mesh skirt I picked up at Purplemoon.  I don't think it's a secret that I'm not a huge fan of mesh clothes, but I like this skirt because of the variety of textures.  I'm wearing a new set of jewelry from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--the Sunray Necklace & Earrings in silver, which is sold as a set, so it's a great buy.  The stone selection includes yellow aventurine, pink tourmaline, blue chalcedony, and chrysoprase--another favorite of mine, both in sl and rl.


Run on over to ELEMENTAL while these pretty baubles are on sale--they are all in the 60L Weekend Sale!
ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24




I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Sunray layered pendant in silver with matching earrings, stone choices include yellow aventurine, pink tourmaline, chrysoprase, or blue chalcedony.
Hair:  Truth Paige in carrot.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  Curio Jewel Gold Tones--Petal Emerald.  Purchased full price.
Top:  Jane--intrinsic tank in blue.  I've had this for a very long time, not certain if it was purchased or if it was a group gift. 
Skirt:  Purplemoon--Olivia Mini Skirt--black.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Looking Glass sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment