Monday, May 23, 2011

These Rings Are Gold...And Now They're Silver


You know, sometimes the simplest designs are the best.  The Rings of Gold Necklace & Earrings was one of the first jewelry sets I made in SL.  I've worn it myself many, many times--because it just goes with every outfit, even the ones with that odd color you just can't seem to match.  So, rather than bump this classic design for a more recent item, I decided to re-vitalize it with a higher quality texture...AND to produce it in silver.  Now, you can have both gold & silver in one reasonably priced set--ONLY L$100 Introductory price for the first week, then ONLY L$150! 



They're classic, and you can find them at ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/230/64/23
I'm also wearing:
Skin:  Sarah, Gloss Beauty, a free skin from Mamboo Chic--BEAUTIFUL skins at reasonable prices.
Dress:  Marilyn in periwinkle, from ICING--one of my favorite vintage dress shops, and one of my favorite
           dresses as well.  (It's even animated to do the "wind through the vent blows dress up" movie scene!)
Hair:  ETD Bonita--another great freebie!
And I'm enjoying a shopping outing at one of the lovely Costa Rica sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment