Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crazy for Daisies!


Don't you think pink looks great on blondes?  Here I am wearing the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY CRAZY DAISY Necklace & Earrings in beautiful pink rhodochrosite along with my new Sascha's gown.  (The Crazy Daisy set is also available in blue chrysocolla.) Drop by the shop and have a closer look--this is a great set for your spring wardrobe.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/23

I'm also wearing:
March 2011 Group Gown from Sascha's--beautiful, pink and poofy.  I am a frequent flyer at Sascha's--and, yes, I do actually purchase things.  But Sascha is very generous with her monthly group gowns, so I am often seen wearing her marvelous gifts. Thanks once again Sascha Frangilli!  You keep me looking beautiful!  Here is a link to Sascha's shop inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/145/243/24
Ria skin from Pinkinnik (owned by Leona Olivieri, who now owns Mamboo Chic)--free from the lucky board.  And you thought I never changed my skin! 
Hair--ETD Bonita in strawberry.  I got this a long time ago, but I still like it.  The shop is now Elikatira owned by Elika Tiramisu.

No comments:

Post a Comment