Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bettie, Bettie, Bettie



Well, I have been getting tons of compliments on one of my new outfits!  Isn't that fun?! I found a wonderful shop called 1-800-Bettie's Vintage and Retro Clothing, located on MonkeyLick Island.  Bettie's had a huge sale--everything in the shop for L$10--Thanks Bettie!--so I bought a bunch.  Here I am wearing one of my favorites--Bettie's Summer Polka cocktail dress in blue. 

I'm also wearing a new ELEMENTAL JEWELRY item--the Crystal Sphere Necklace & Earrings.  I really like this set--shiny silver triple links, with texture changing crystal beads in blue, green, quartz, and liquid crystal.  I think Bettie and ELEMENTAL look great together!


And here is a close-up so you can see the pretty crystal beads in all of the colors:

No comments:

Post a Comment