Saturday, February 9, 2013

Raquel Is Looking Forward To Spring!



I'm wishing for springtime, so this week I have to offer a new jewelry release called Raquel--a casual set with pretty, chunky stones in vivid colors.  This jewelry is perfect to wear with your jeans or with a cute spring dress.  There are 3 color sets from which to choose-- Lights, Bolds, and Earthtones--and here you see an example of each.  At the top, Earthtones, which includes this Spiderweb Obsidian.  I think you will like this black stone as much as I do.  It's difficult to come up with a black that has some character to set it apart, but this obsidian has white "spiderweb" veins running through it for just the right amount of variation.  Also included in Earthtones is a pretty Rutilated Quartz, Moonstone, and Amber.  The dangling pearl adds just enough of a "girly" touch.


Photo #2--The Lights set, which includes this beautiful Amazonite stone as well as a very lovely green Chrosoprase, Pink Opal, and Lavender Chalcedony.  Now, that's a set of springtime colors!


And, last but not least, I can never resist a set of bright Bold colors.  The Bold set includes this Amethyst and a gorgeous "peacock" Chrysocolla with blue and green shades, a peachy Coral, and Jade. 

Here's a slurl to the NEW ELEMENTAL JEWELRY location.  That's right, we had to move rather unexpectedly, so be sure to delete your old landmarks and get the new one.

ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/bono/221/224/22

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Raquel Pendant & Earrings, Texture Changing sets in Bolds, Lights, and Earthtones, and each changes between Silver & Gold.  You can resize for a custom fit, and adjust the glow, shine, and full bright to your liking.
Hair:  Truth Hair--Rhonda in browns.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  League Skins--Jen in pales.  Purchased full price.  League has some very pricey skins, but OMG are they beautiful.  I had to save my lindens for months to buy this, but I'm really enjoying it.
Eyes:  Mayfly--Liquid Light Mesh Eyes in dusky hazel.  Yep!  I'm sporting some new eyes!  I didn't think I'd ever find some I liked as well as my old ones from Sin Skins, but these are just beautiful.  They come in a huge array of colors, and are very reasonably priced at only $99L each.  I really appreciate that, and I will be back for more.  This pair was purchased on sale for 60L!
Top:  The Sea Hole--LaceBack Tank, which I have in several colors.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Tuckerdoo's Photo Studio.  My friend Tucker has a new photography studio where you can have individual or group photos made.  Lucky me gets to use the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment