Saturday, February 23, 2013

Phaedra's Adornment


I've been snapping pics of  my standard size avatar and my petite self, so I decided to chunk the "biggie" and petite photos together in one post.  Usually, I make a necklace then I make earrings to match, but this time around, all I could think about were earrings.  So, I made this really cool pair of earrings--a hoop with little abalone beads attached with twisted wire, and a square stone dangling from the hoop.  And, of course, a necklace followed.  I'm calling this the Phaedra's Adornment Necklace & Earrings.  They come in 3 texture changing sets and surely anyone would find a color set that pleases them.  The stones include:  Turquoise, Sugalite, Green Turquoise, Fire Agate (shown above), Chrysoprase, Chrysocolla, Rose Quartz, Yellow Sapphire, Amethyst, Rube (shown below on petite me), Blue Jasper, and Spiderweb Obsidian.  Each set also includes 8 different Abalone choices for the beads.  I love colorful gemstones!


Here's petite me sporting a new outfit from Sister Fate--and it was a hunt gift for the Roses Are Red Hunt!  This was a fantastic hunt gift, a re-colored version of one of their regular outfits, including the lovely top, leggings, and tiny shoes.  And, I just had to throw in this photo of me and my friends to show you the wide variations in avatar size.  I'm a fairly tall gal, but my friend Celeste (in the tiara) is a little package.  Celette and Suzette are petites--now you can really see the contrast!  It's a challenge making jewelry to fit them.  Hey!  Where's their jewelry?!  lol.


I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Phaedra's Adornment Necklace & Earrings, Brights.  PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Phaedra's Adornment in Classics.  Also in Pastels.  Celeste's tiara is also from EJ.  Here's a slurl to the mainshop:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/bono/221/224/22.  The petite shop is right next door.
Skin:  League--Jen in pale.  Purchased full price.
Hair:  Diva Hair--Manon in citrine.  Purchased full price.
Eyes:  Mayfly--Liquid Light Mesh Eyes, amber.  Purchased on sale.
Top:  Mischief--Casual Cami in orange.  A group gift many years ago.  Mischief no longer exists.
Pants:  LeeZu--Yve Pants--hippie orange.  Purchased full price.
Shoes:  G Field--Knot Wedge Sandas, copper.  Purchased full price.
Red Petite Outfit:  Sister Fate--Petites Veronica.  From Roses Are Red Hunt.
Sorry, I have no idea what my friends are wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment