Sunday, February 24, 2013

Circe's Jewels



Circe, Greek goddess of magic, daughter of Helios & Perse, exiled to an island for murdering her husband (wonder what he did?).  Here she is, searching the woods for herbs to use in her potions.  When I was a child, my school library had a huge book about gods and goddesses.  It was filled with beautiful pictures of the immortals, and I loved to check it out and look at those pictures.  I am still fascinated by the tales and enjoy designing jewelry that I think the goddesses might wear.  Thus, the frequent theme.

I think Circe might have worn this jewelry, so it is named for her.  The Circe Necklace & Earrings will look great with your fantasy or role play dresses, as well as with formal attire.  Just use your imagination!  Plus, it is texture changing so it will give you many options without taking up too much inventory space.
I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Circe Necklace & Earrings.  Texture changing and available in 2 color sets--Classics and Brights.  Classics:  Malachite, Lapis, Garnet, Tiger Eye.  Brights:  Purple agate, Turquoise, Coral, & Peridot.  EJ mainshop:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/bono/221/224/22.
Hair:  Truth Hair--Alessandra in light browns.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  League Skins--Jen in pale.  Purchased full price.
Top Dress:  Evie's Closet--Aria in amethyst.  Purchased on sale.
Bottom Dress:  Snowpaws--Spree Dress in orchid.  I have no idea, could have been a lucky board or MM board gift.
Location:  Caverna Obscura.

No comments:

Post a Comment