Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tropical Elements Jewelry


If you read my blog very often, you know that I have two favorite hair shops--we won't mention any names.  lol. However, I was doing some shopping at G Field the other day, and saw a lady wearing some really nice hair.  She dropped me a landmark for Emo-tions Hair--so here I am with a very different look--love the braids.  I'm also wearing the newest release from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--the Tropical Elements jewelry series.  At the top is the Tropical Earth Necklace & Earrings--silver with green aventurine stones.  (Good news my petite mesh avatar friends--I've nearly finished a petite set of the Tropical jewelry.)

Slurl for the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24

 

And here I am wearing the Tropical Sand Necklace & Earrings--silver with yellow aventurine stones.

 

Below I am wearing the Tropical Sea Necklace & Earrings--silver with holly blue chalcedony stones.

 

And finally, the Tropical Sun Necklace & Earrings--silver with pink tourmaline stones.

 

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Tropical series, as above.  The Tropical Earth & the Tropical Sea items are all on sale this weekend in the 60L Weekend Sale--60L for either necklaces or earrings.
Hair:  Emo-tions Hair--Dina in naturals.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  My usual Curio skin, purchased at full price.
Dresses:  #1--The Sea Hole--Vulfie dress in blue.  Purchased full price.
#2--Ivalde--Elnera in gold--a group gift.
#3--Dragon Lady Designs--Faith in blue--A hunt gift for the Peace On Earth 4 hunt.
#4--Ivalde--Maylina dress in pink--April group gift.
Shoes:  HoneyBear pumps in black.
Poses:  Magnifique--Model Pose Set 2.   Purchased on sale.
Location:  Vintage Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment