Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fiori Jewelry @ Elemental!



I thought that a city background would be good for this lovely red outfit, and what better setting than Central Park!  I'm still thinking about what I can do with abalone and I have summer gardening on my mind, so this week at ELEMENTAL JEWELRY you will find the Fiori Necklace & Earrings sets--floral collar necklace along with matching earrings.  The sets come in red abalone, gold abalone, blue abalone (the first three sets are in the 60L Weekend Sale this weekend!), purple abalone, and pink abalone.

Here's a slurl for the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24




I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Fiori Necklace & Earrings in red abalone.
Hair:  Truth Hair--Enisa in light browns.  Purchased full price.
Dress:  Aleida--Anas love dress in red.  Purchased full price.
Pose:  Olive Juice.
Location:  Central Park @ The New Yorker.

No comments:

Post a Comment