Saturday, May 19, 2012

Butterfly Kisses



I'm at my friend Tucker's house having a walk through the daisies, and I thought you might like to see my new mesh dress from PurpleMoon--pretty, huh?  I'm also wearing the latest from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--the Butterfly Kisses necklace & earrings in silver abalone.  I made a bunch of abalone textures, so you can expect to see more.  I really like the variegated colors and all of the twists and turns.  Here are some closeups so you can better see what I mean:


I like all of these little butterflies, but I think I like the pink and blue the best. 



If you'd like to have a closer look, hop on over the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:



I'm wearing:
Jewelry--ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Butterfly Kisses jewelry in various shades of abalone.  The blue and pink items are in the 60L Weekend Sale this weekend.  (The Butterfly Kisses collection will come to PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY next week.)
Hair--This is my new Truth Hair purchase (full price)--Enisa in light browns.  And Allesandra with the braid--also in light browns (full price).
Dresses: 
Top--PurpleMoon--Audrey Tube Dress in peacock satin--purchased on sale.
Pink--Icing--Imperial Blossom in pink.  I've had this dress a long time, and I think it was a group gift?
Blue--Nicky Ree--Summer Breeze in water colour aqua.  Picks reward gift.
Gold--Pixel Dolls--Across the World in antique.  Purchased full price some time ago.
Poses--Magnifique.
Location--Kingdom Phantasia, home of Tuckerdoo Falconer & family.


No comments:

Post a Comment