Monday, March 12, 2012

A Walk Through The Isles


It's nearly St. Patrick's Day, so I'm in the mood to walk across the Irish countryside and snap a few pics.  I found a beautiful sim called Saerlaith and here I am standing at the very top of the lighthouse overlooking the isles.  This is a very well designed sim and worth exploring.  Also, I'm wearing some new jewelry.  I just couldn't bring myself to use shamrocks, so I decided to use another overused design--the celtic knot.  Well, knots may be overused, but I really, really like them.  Coupled with a bit of emerald green, I think they make a lovely St. Patrick's Day set.  Don't you agree?


I'm still working on my sl photography skills--of course, it's an ongoing process.  I'm open to constructive criticism--how am I doing?


And for the closeups--sorry, but the jewelry just has to be the focus for me.  That's some really nice skin and hair too.
 

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Mean Green Celtic Necklace & Earrings.  The necklace is a hunt gift for the Mean Green Hunt, and the matching earrings are the March Group Gift.  Yay!!
Hair:  Truth Vicky in almond.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  Curio Jewel Gold Tones, Light Honey, Sapphire1.  Purchased full price.
Top:  Snatch War of the Roses in green.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Saerlaith--very beautiful Irish sim--noticed they have cottages to rent.
Poses:  Top--!bang knee high fashion 6; !band stand 147; Last--Olive Juice Top Model

No comments:

Post a Comment