Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Colors Are Blooming!


It sure is feeling like spring, and that makes me want to wear some spring colors.  I found this gorgeous green dress at I Aleida, and it looks great with a complementary purple necklace and earrings.  This is the new Persephone Necklace & Earrings in silver with sugalite stones.  There are also some purple and mother-of-pearl beads thrown in.  You can wear the double pendant, or you can remove the top pendant and just have the doubled beads with one pendant.


The Persephone jewelry is at ELEMENTAL JEWELRY for a steal this weekend in the 60L Weekend sale, and if you don't like purple, it's available in other colors.  There is a lovely blue jasper, an orange jasper set, and a green jasper set. (A special edition pink rhodochrosite set will be coming out soon!)

Here's a lm to ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24




I just had to show you a full length shot of this dress--really pretty.   Below you'll see the other available colors of the Persephone set:














I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Persephone Necklace & Earrings in silver & sugalite.
Dress:  I Aleida I Anas Love dress in olive.
Hair:  Truth Hair Lulu in sand.
Skin:  Curio Jewel Gold Tones, Emerald 1.
Poses:  !bang & Olive Juice.
I'm at:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY on Belle Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment