Sunday, December 22, 2013

Isabella On Ice


 So, my friend Tucker put up a lovely ice rink this year, and I've been having a great time there.  One evening, we had a skating parting--what a blast!  But, I've been spending time there by myself, just twirling on the ice and listening to Christmas music.  I'm amazed how much time passes while I'm skating--it's just so relaxing.  My rl hubby bought me a fantastic skating AO, so I've been doing some rather impressive spins and jumps.  Of course, I had to pick up some skating attire--you can't skate in just any old thing.  lol.  I only wish I could skate like that in rl.


 And, of course, I'm showing off some new jewelry--I have to say that I really like this new set, and it's just perfect to make you feel like a princess on ice.  This is the new Isabella set from ELEMENTAL.  Each color set has a necklace, earrings, rings...and a TIARA, but you can choose only the pieces you like.  In the top photo, I have on the BLUES set, which includes this lovely amethyst, plus aquamarine, and the lapis lazuli shown in the photo below.  The second photo, above, shows the GREENS set, which includes this jade as well as a dark maw sit sit, and a green turquoise.  And, then, there is a REDS set (not shown), which includes ruby, carnelian, and red coral.  The ornate metal work also changes texture--you can choose dark gold, bright gold, silver, dark silver, or copper. 


Well, it's back to the rink for me.  There's not much going on in sl right now, and I'm sure that means that everyone is having a great holiday.  Traveling, cooking, polishing things in preparation for visitors.  I know that's what I've been up to.  But, I think I'll take one more twirl before I get back to work.  Have a good one!


I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Isabella Necklace, Earrings & Rings, and Tiara.  Texture changing in Blues, Greens, Reds. 
Hair:  D!VA Hair--Nayomi in black amber.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  League--Jen in pales.  Purchased full price.
Eyes:  Mayfly Eyes--Liquid Light Mesh eyes in forest green.  Purchased on sale.  (However, I do believe that the forest green eyes are the current group gift!!)
Wings:  Seven's Selections--Iridescent Light Wings.  Purchased a long, long time ago, full price.
Skates:  V Style--SKha V.3 skates--purchased for 30L on Marketplace.
Skating AO:  KAMI-HITOE--Purchased full price.  Comes with a nice looking pair of skates.
Purple Dress:  G-Field--Stella cocktail dress in lilac.  Purchased full price.
Green Dress:  Evie's Closet--Damselfly in meadow.  Purchased full price.
Blue Dress:  G-Field--Helen cocktail dress in blue.  Purchased full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment