Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Petite Floral Dream



It's been a while since I did a post with petite me.  I'm at Wonderoaks having a look around at this very pretty sim--it's truly a fairy wonderland.  I'm wearing a pretty new dress from Just Winging It and new petite jewelry from PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY.  This is the Petite Floral Dream Choker & Earrings.  The sets come in gold or silver and each has 2 stone choices.  The silver comes in either amethyst (above) or chrysocolla (bottom).  The gold set comes in either malachite (below) or lapis lazuli (not shown).  I tried to make this texture changing like the standard size model, but it just wouldn't work.  You know I've mentioned before that it's difficult to click on petite jewelry to make the texture change.  Well, this close-fitting choker was impossible.  Sorry little folks!  But, on the bright side, it is available in 4 lovely choices. 


The Petite Floral Dream sets will be available starting this Friday, and 2 of the sets will be on sale.  The chrysocolla set is in the 50L Weekend Deal sale, and the Malachite set is in the Petite Shopping Spree sale for only 60L.

Here's a slurl to the PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/243/28/23
Now, when you get there you will probably find a huge mess!  I'm in the middle of remodeling, so the shop building has been moved forward, and you will land right at the shop door, where you will find a table holding all of my current hunt gift objects.  By this time next week, PETITE ELEMENTAL and ELEMENTAL will have switched places.  More space for more goodness!

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Petite Floral Dream Choker and Earrings.
Hair:  Diva--Diva 2 in rhodolite.  Group gift.
Dress:  Just Winging It--Brown Sugar Faerie.  Review copy from my friend Moonbeam Jillybean.
Location:  Wonderoaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment