Saturday, August 25, 2012

Ophelia



I'm feeling blonde today, and this new hair from Truth fits the mood.  I like how it looks just a bit messy, because who wants to wear sprayed down helmet hair, right?  I bought it in my well-loved browns as well, so I expect I will be getting a lot of mileage from this one.  Thanks Truth!  This is a new top as well--from Sn@tch.  I never seem to fail to find cute tops there.  And, the jewelry is a new release from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--the Ophelia necklaces and earrings.  You can buy either gold or silver, and both come with texture changing stones with six chioces.  The silver set (below) comes with golden tiger eye, black tourmaline, blue violet sugalite, pink rhodochrosite, blue jasper and a light green emerald.  The gold set (above) comes with this aqua chrysoprase, a green peridot, purple agate, blue sodalite, red spinel, and white onyx.  That's pretty much something for every outfit!

Here's a slurl to the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24

And, if you are into petites, I happen to know that this week, you will find the Ophelia jewelry in petite size--and a couple of the sets are on sale!  Here's a landmark to the PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/243/28/23

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Ophelia necklace & earrings.  Texture changing stones, and menu controlled resizing, glow, shine, and full bright.
Hair:  Truth Hair--Soleil--blondes.  Purchased full price.
Top:  Snatch--Ariel Calico top--fat pack with lots of pretty colors.  Purchased full price.
Poses:  vMotion.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Tropical Serenade sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment