Friday, September 28, 2012

Bewitched Opalescence



I know it's a bit early to be dressed up for Halloween, but I just couldn't help myself!  I bought this fantastic black dress at Kastle Rock Couture and thought it would be a great dress for the holiday.  I was working on a set of jewelry called Opalescence in Light and Dark Opals, and I decided that it would be perfect for the season with some dark, eery opals.  I also added a dark metal texture that really sets it off.  Above is the Bewitched Opalescence set with dark metal and Purple Night opals.


OMG!  Look behind you Tessa!!  lol.  I call this opal "fire" because with the black background and flame colored highlights...well, it reminds me of fire.  Perfect for All Hallow's Eve.


And what's Halloween without some green, glowy slime?  This black opal has green fire, and is called "green glow".


Last, but not at all least, is a bit cheerier orange opal called "pumpkin".  I'm thinking of carving some jack-o-lanterns.  I never buy anything but real pumpkins, and I carve them myself--it has to be my favorite Halloween activity.

You will also find Light Opalescence jewelry with brighter opals in blue, pink, yellow, and purple.  And there is Dark Opalscence jewelry with smoky opals in blue, green, pink, and black.  All three sets have texture changing metal as well--gold, silver, and dark metal.

And...all three sets are on sale this week in the 60L Weekend Sale!  Run on over to the new ELEMENTAL JEWELRY shop and get dressed up for the season!  Here's a slurl to the mainshop inworld:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/232/31/23


I'm Wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Bewitched Opalescence Necklace & Earrings--texture changing with 3 metals and 4 opals.  Also resizable, with adjustable glow, shine, and full bright.
Dress:  Kastle Rock Couture--Silk Flower 2--noir.  Purchased on sale.  I have this dress in several colors--I love the shiny, taffeta-like texture.  I even have it for my petite avi!
Hair:  Emo-tions Hair--Greece--black.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Hackberry Hall @ Ketama sim.  This is a great place with beautiful textures and things jumping out all over the place.  Put it on your list for this October!

No comments:

Post a Comment