Friday, December 2, 2011

That Old Black Magic Has Me Under It's Spell


I was watching a show the other night and one of the characters, a witch, was wearing a necklace that caught my eye.  I've made a couple of similar necklaces for SL--The Witch's Jewel I and II.  Both include an engraved silver pendant strung on a black velvet cord with silver specks.  The stones are simple round glowing orbs with a touch of animation, and of course they are texture changing.  Witch's Jewel I is Blue Opal, Tiger Eye, Pink Topaz, or White Moonstone (pictured below in Blue Opal).  Witch's Jewel II is White Opal (above), Dark Amber, Green Peridot, or Amethyst.  The necklaces are resizable so you can make adjustments for your own avatar.

ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24

Both necklaces are in the 60L Weekend sale this weekend.


I'm also wearing:
Dress:  Snowpaw's Caligrafit gown--plum.
Hair:  (Top photo)--Analog Dog Embrace; (Bottom photo)--Truth Bronte.
Skin:  Essences Sarah skin for The Fashion Garrett 8th edition.  I love this skin--I'm sure you've noticed.

I'm using the Herbalist's Workbench from METAPHYSICAL MERCANTILE--located right next door to the ELEMENTAL mainshop on Belle Island.  Pretty cool--and on sale this weekend for L$100!

No comments:

Post a Comment