Thursday, May 29, 2014

Esperanza Goes To The Prom


 Have you ever been accused of wearing clothes that were meant for someone far younger than yourself?  Well, I think I can safely confess that is true of the dress I'm wearing here--it's called "junior prom", which pretty much says it all.  Oh well, this is my SL, I can wear whatever I want!  I just like the pastel colors. 


The jewelry I'm wearing is one of the newest items from ELEMENTAL--the Esperanza Necklace & Earrings.  Pictured is an example from each of the 4 color sets.  If you don't feel like pastels, there are darker, richer shades in each set.  The "Blues" set includes this clear blue Chalcedony, as well as a deep blue Lapis, and purple Charoite.  The "Greens" set includes the green Turquoise, above, plus a dark Malachite, and Jade.


"Reds", shown above--this pretty Rose Quartz, a red Jasper, and red Coral.  And show below, the "Neutrals"--Mother of Pearl (in photo), golden Tiger Eye, and Black Lace Agate.  The pictures were taken in the new ELEMENTAL mainshop building--you should go have a closer look. 


I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Esperanza Necklace & Earrings.  Texture changing in reds, blues, greens, or neutrals.
Hair:  D!VA--Mana in black amber.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  League--Jen in pales.  Purchased full price.
Eyes:  Mayfly--Liquid Light mesh eyes in Paris Green Shadow.  Group gift.
Dress:  Sn@tch--Junior Prom fat pack in pastels.  Purchased--I think it was on sale.
Location:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY @ bono.


No comments:

Post a Comment