Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kira At Skye Neist Point



Let's get away from formal jewelry for a bit.  This week, I'm wearing my jeans and taking a walk at Alex Bader's new place, Skye Neist Point.  As you might expect, this is a lovely sim with beautiful landscaping, and some good photo spots.  Above, I'm on the beach with sand between my toes.  I'm wearing the new Kira Necklace & Earrings from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY.  This set features a teardrop pendant, swirled rings, and bunches of tiny beads in your choice of 6 semi-precious stones.  You can change the main stone, rings, and small beads independently, mixing the stones for various looks.  Above, I'm wearing the Kira Cools set with peacock chrysocolla, but the beads are turquoise.  Other choices include purple agate, sugalite, blue chalcedony, and moonstone.


In the bottom photo, I'm wearing the Kira Warms set, featuring ruby stone and rings, with fire opal beads.  Other stone choices in this set include fire agate, amber, red lace agate, and a pretty red Italian glass.  Both sets change from silver to gold.  You can find them at ELEMENTAL JEWELRY:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/bono/221/224/22

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Kira Necklace & Earrings.
Hair:  Truth Hair--Enisa in light browns.  Purchased full price.
Eyes:  Mayfly--Liquid Light Eyes in Paris Green Shadow.  Group Gift.
Skin:  League--Jen in pale.  Purchased full price.
Top:  Zaara--Zayba in ruby.  Purchased full price.
Location:  Skye Neist Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment