Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here's Where I Got The Beautiful Hair...And Jewelry


At least once a week I receive a notecard from a customer wanting to know what this hairstyle is--it appears on many of my vendor photos because I enjoy wearing it.  It's really beautiful, isn't it?  (Actually, I was shopping one day and noticed a lady with this hair, and I just HAD to ask her where she got it.  Funny!)  It's Dina from Emo-tions Hair.  OK, now let's play a bit of catch up on the petite jewelry available @ PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY, and, of course, it's all available at "biggie" ELEMENTAL JEWELRY as well.  Above is the Petite Adriana Necklace & Earrings in Lights--Peridot (shown above), Turquoise, Blue Moonstone, & Rhodochrosite, Silver or Gold, all in one texture-changing set.  I really like this set as it's a bit different, not a pendant or choker, more like a showpiece to set off any neckline.  It's also available in "Brights"--Amethyst, Spiderweb Obsidian, Amazonite, & Red Abalone. 


 I couldn't resist including this shot.  I'm at The Noble Storybook sim, a magnificent tribute to Beatrix Potter, and I'm standing on her desk!  How great is that for a little fairy?  Oh, and the jewelry--The Petite Kira Necklace & Earrings in "Cools"--Purple Agate, Sugalite, Peacock Chrysocolla, Turquoise, Blue Chaldedony, and Moonstone with Gold, Silver, & Black metal.  Also in "Warms"--Fire Opal, Fire Agate, Red Lace Agate, Amber, Ruby, and Red Italian Glass.  I have to tell you, this was a pain to adapt for petites.  LOL.  But, I think it was worth the effort.


 And, below, The Petite Lilliana Necklace & Earrings in "Classics"--Ruby, Lapis Lazuli, Onyx, & Maw Sit Sit.  Also available in "Lights"--Rutilated Quartz, Pink Opal, Chrysocolla, & Ammolite--and "Brights"--Coral, Blue Jasper, Chrysoprase, & Charoite.  This one is really pretty and quite versatile.  I've worn it with casual clothes, evening clothes, and when I'm a fairy. 


You can get all of the jewelry shown here @ PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY and ELEMENTAL JEWELRY:
Petite mainshop:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/bono/193/228/22
Mainshop:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/bono/221/224/22

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY.
Hair:  Emo-tions Hair--Dina in naturals.  Purchased full price.
Eyes:  Mayfly--Deep Sky Eyes in London Fog.  Freebie--Thanks!  These are currently my favorite eyes for both my big self, and my petite!  I have purchased them in many shades.
Green Dress:  Kastle Rock Petites--Silk Flower Gown in Martini Olive.  Purchased on sale.
Purple outfit:  G Field--Crystal in purple.  I think this was a hunt gift, or maybe a subscriber gift.  Thanks!
Red outfit:  G Field--Fairy Dress in red.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  The Noble Storybook.

No comments:

Post a Comment