Thursday, November 29, 2012

Just A Bit Of Shopping



I just couldn't resist snapping this picture of me doing a bit of Christmas shopping.  From the looks of things, though, I think I need a warm coat--let's add that to Santa's list.  I'm a little behind in my blogging due to the Thanksgiving holiday, but I'm back now with some new jewelry items from ELEMENTAL.  In the photo above and at the bottom of the page, you will see the Sasha Necklace & Earrings.  Sasha has 4 texture changing medallions and 4 sets of stone beads to match.  The medallions are all the same motif, just in different colors.  I really like this burgandy one, which will look great with several of my winter outfits.  There is also a deep blue, a pretty teal, and an earthy brown included in the set--all very warm colors for cold weather.


This week's second new release from ELEMENTAL is the Jehan Necklace & Earrings, a texture changing set with 6 floral medallions and beads in 6 semi-precious stones--turquoise, purple, gold, pink, green, and a lovely periwinkle blue.  I've read that turquoise is going to be big in 2013, so you might want to start collecting some pieces now--for yourself as well as for holiday gift giving.

Here's a slurl to the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop in second life:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/232/31/23




I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Jehan Necklace & Earrings, and the Sasha Necklace & Earrings.
Hair:  Truth Hair--Adeline in browns.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  Curio--Jewel Gold Tones.  Purchased full price.
Red top w/ long sleeves:  DCNY Crimson Velvet Top.  A Vintage Fair gift from last year.
Jeans:  Zaara--Classic Jeans in indigo.  Purchased full price a long time ago and worth every linden.
Boots:  Sakide--CrocFur Boots in red.  Purchased full price.
Turquoise Dress:  Kastle Rock Couture--Madeline Dress, petals.  Purchased on sale.
Red top with flowers:  Zaara--Zayba Cross Top in ruby.  Purchased full price.
Location:  Small Town of Green at Pretty Islands and Image Essentials.

No comments:

Post a Comment