Saturday, October 27, 2012

Petite Mesh Avatars--All Kinds!



You may not be able to tell it from the above photo, but I'm doing a zombie dance on  top of a grave.  LOL.  My friend Jilly sent me a landmark for Shrinkyween, over at the Shrinky Dink sim--they are really in the spirit.....ha ha.  I'm also modeling the new Petite Amanda jewelry from PETITE ELEMENTAL.  Yes, it's texture changing--and resizable.  Which reminds me--I went over to the Petite Kingdom today and picked up a demo of the Yabusaka Petite Mesh Avatar 2 because one of my customers wanted to know whether my jewelry would fit avi #2.  Well, that is a nice little avi!  It's figure is a bit more "human" compared to my little fairy self shown here, but you can get a fairy ear add on kit.  The face is just beautiful....I think I may need one.  In any case, the PETITE ELEMENTAL jewelry fits just fine.  The #2 avi is a bit taller, so you will have to edit and reposition it onto the new avi, but the fit is really good without any resizing--which means even the older PETITE ELEMENTAL items will fit.  I also tried a demo of the new Immortal petite avatars.  The jewelry fits them as well, but you will need to use the resizer to enlarge it a bit, and reposition it for the taller avi.  I don't recommend older PETITE ELEMENTAL jewelry for the Immortals--stick with the newer jewelry that has a resizer. 


As you can see from these photos, there are 3 sets of the Petite Amanda jewelry--Reds, Blues, & Greens.  Each set can be gold or silver, and the stones include 5 gemstone textures, which you can mix & match.  It's all on sale this weekend, so get it before the price goes up to the usual reasonable price.  Here's a slurl to the mainshop:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/66/23



I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Petite Amanda Necklace & Earrings, texture changing--Reds, Blues, Greens.
Hair:  Diva Hair--Manon Type A in Citrine.  Purchased full price.
Dresses:  Sn@tch --Sinister Nymph fat pack.  Purchased on sale.
Shoes:  Shoenique Designs--MaryJane Pumps--texture changing.  Purchased on sale.
Location:  Shrinky Dink sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment