Sunday, October 21, 2012

Petite Aurora



I wear this dress often when I am my petite self--both because I just like it, and because it's such a great vibrant blue to match up with jewelry.  It's from Just Winging It, a great little petite shop owned by Moonbeam Jillybean.  Jilly is relocating to the Carriage Trade sim, so you should go have a look.  Her dresses all come with matching wings, and they are all priced @ about 50L, so you can pick up several!  This is the new petite jewelry from PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY, the Aurora Necklace & Earrings.  (You saw it last week for standard size avi's.)  I've had a bunch of folks im me to let me know they really love this jewelry, and it just makes me really happy to hear that they are enjoying it. 


There are 2 sets to choose from--The Dark Aurora Necklace & Earrings (shown at top), and the Light Aurora Necklace & Earrings (above).  This jewelry is texture changing, silver or gold, with 4 color choices for the aurora borealis gems, and 4 semi-precious stone textures for the beads.  Here's a slurl for the PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop in Second Life (r):
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/66/23

It's all on sale this weekend, for 50L to 60L, so hurry on over before it gets marked up to the regular price.


I had to include a shot of this beautiful dress from Kastle Rock Petites @ Kastle Enchanted Petite Village.  I have this dress in several colors for my petite avi, as well as for my standard size avi.  It's very shimmery and comes in some gorgeous colors, some with a color gradient.  I happen to be at Kastle Enchanted Petite Village in these photos.  Spooky Mistwallow has done a great job on this lovely sim, and I think she is still working on it.  It is well worth a walk.

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  PETITE ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Petite Dark Aurora Necklace & Earrings, and the Petite Light Aurora Necklace & Earrings.  Texture changing.
Blue Dress:  Just Winging It--Blue Floral Faerie dress.  Purchased full price.
Green Dress:  Kastle Rock Petites--Silk Flower Gown in Seafoam Dream.  Purchased--can't remember if it was full price or on sale.
Hair:  WAKA &Yuki Hair--53 Type C--Purchased from discount shop.
Location:  Kastle Enchanted Petite Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment