Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ava Gets A Face Lift



A friend told me about Luna Jubilee's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge, and I thought it sounded like fun.  So, even though this is my shop blog, I'm going to try to plug into the challenge as often as I can.  This week, the color is Tyrian Purple (http://lunajubilee.com/2012/08/12/52-weeks-of-color-challenge-tyrian-purple/).  I was working on an update for the Vintage ~ Ava jewelry, and I plugged in this tyrian purple sugalite to fit the challenge.   And what a good match for this beautiful fantasy gown from Evie's Closet!

TheVintage ~ Ava 2 jewelry comes in 3 metal choices--antique gold, bright gold, or silver.  Each set includes 10 stone choices that you can pick from an easy to use menu.  The menu also allows resizing, and you can add shine, glow, or full bright as well.  In the top photo, I'm wearing the antique gold set, and in the bottom photo, I have on the silver set with turquoise stones.  Other stones include black onyx, moonstone, rose quartz, ruby, purple sapphire (a more blue violet than the tyrian), emerald, lapis lazuli, and blue topaz.
Here's a slurl to the mainshop:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24
While you're there, be sure to check out the current hunts and pick up some prizes!

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Vintage ~ Ava 2, in antique gold and silver, with texture changing stones.
Hair:  Diva--Ruri--black amber.  Purchased full price.
Purple Dress:  Evie's Closet--Saiyge Fantasy Gown--Special Edition in purple.  Purchased at special edition price.
Teal dress:  1-800-Bettie's--Shimmer cocktail dress.  Womenstuff gift.
Location:  Alchemy Immortalis.

1 comment:

  1. the first pic sure suits the colour ... so elegant ... all beautiful ... jewelry, dress and your look ;-)

    ReplyDelete