Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pink And Meshy


Well, I finally purchased a mesh dress, and I am showing it off!  I've always avoided straight skirts and dresses because I didn't like the little prim thingy--you know the one I'm referring to.  This is a brand new cocktail dress from one of my favorites--PurpleMoon--and I like it very well.  I'm also wearing a special edition jewelry set from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY that matches perfectly.  The jewelry is the Persephone layered pendant & earrings in silver & rhodochrosite--now at the Designer Showcase.  Note--I did find that I had to adjust the positioning of the necklace so it didn't sink into the mesh. 

Here's a slurl for the Designer Showcase:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Flawless/118/240/27

And the ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24



I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY Persephone, silver & rhodochrosite, special edition for the Designer Showcase--on sale for a fantastic L$95 for the entire set.  That's less than half price!
Dress:  PurpleMoon Lyn cocktail dress, pink/blue.  Purchased full price.
Hair:  Diva Ruri in black amber.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  Curio Pout 2, petal indulged 1.  Purchased full price.
Poses:  Magnifique Poses.
Location:  The Woods of Marathon Caye.  I'm in the lovely greenhouse, with little bunnies hopping all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment