Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunset Beauty







The Sunset line of necklaces & earrings were one of the first sets of jewelry I ever made in SL, when I was selling just a few sets of jewelry at METAPHYSICAL MERCANTILE.  I was going to retire the entire line, but recently I was wearing the garnet set and someone told me how elegant it looked.  So, I decided it just needed to be upgraded.  Introducing the new and improved Sunset Beauty Necklace & Earrings, with antique gold and now with texture changing stones in Garnet, Jade, Turquoise, Lapis, and Onyx.  It's shinier.  It's prettier.  It's all new!  And priced to please--you can have either the necklace or earrings for a mere L$100 each.

Drop in at ELEMENTAL JEWELRY and have a look:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24




And there are sales this weekend at ELEMENTAL JEWELRY too--For the LOW Sale, Sensuous Wind Necklace & Earrings.  And for the 60L Weekend sale, the Vintage~Maureen necklace and earrings in Lapis Lazuli & Silver--each only 60L!  (See last weeks post for photos.)  And don't forget the hunts are still in gear as well.

I'm also wearing:
Dress:  Chantkare Gypsy Doo Dah Dress from the Fashion Garret.
Hair:  Truth Zoe in Caramel.
Skin:  Mela's Milk Tea Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment