Monday, March 21, 2011

Feeling Elfish in Second Life!


OK, I'll admit it.  Sometimes I like to dress up like an elf or fairy.  Really, it's just that I have met some great people in SL who do the same.  One of my favorite SL fae places is the Faery Crossing, a beautiful group of sims where you can meet and interact with the fae and elven folk.  You can live there or just drop in for a visit.  The sim features the Plucked Wing Tavern and the Faery Market.  Every week there are regularly scheduled dances, a Bardic Circle where you can share stories, poems, and songs, contests, plus many more fun events.  And while you're there, if you need info or help, just look for a Merry Meeter.

I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  Elemental Jewelry Avalon Necklace and Earrings in Rhodochrosite and Gold
Outfit:  Elven Huntress from Mela' Ryn Fantasy Fashions at Isle of Light
Hair--Peta from Truth Hair at the Truth Hair Sim
I'm relaxing on:
A Leaf Chair from Unicorn Cheese Factory at Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment