Saturday, August 31, 2013

Yasmine In The City


 I stopped in at the Flawless sim to check out the new Designer Showcase lineup, and found that the sim has been redesigned.  This seems to happen often, but I'm hoping that the current design will last a while because I really like it.  It looks like a very elegant city shopping district.  I took the opportunity to take some photos of my new jewelry--the Yasmine pendant and earrings from ELEMENTAL. 


 There are two sets--one with decorative beads and one with solid beads.  Each set includes 4 gemstones and 4 matching beads, plus 4 metal shades--dark and light silver or gold.  The textures change with an easy to use menu.  In the top two photos, I'm wearing the "Classics" set, which includes red jasper, a really nice purple agate, spiderweb obsidian, and turquoise.  Below is the "Bolds" set, which includes pink jasper, a deep blue jasper, green maw sit sit, and purple sugalite.  My personal favorite is the "Classics" set because I really like the geometrically patterned beads.


I'm wearing:
Jewelry:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--Yasmine Pendant & Earrings--"Classics" and "Bolds".  Here's a slurl to the mainshop:  ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop
Hair:  Truth Hair--Soleil in browns.  Purchased full price.
Skin:  League skins--Jen in pales.  Purchased full price.
Eyes:  Mayfly--Liquid Light Mesh Eyes in forest green.  Purchased on sale.
Red top:  Maitreya--Mignon top in cherry.  Purchased on sale.
Black top (middle)--ColdLogic--Breeze in coal.  Purchased on sale.
Black dress:  PurpleMoon--Audrey Tube Dress in black satin.  Purchased full price.
Location:  Flawless sim.

No comments:

Post a Comment