Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Mood Is Moroccan


I love lapis lazuli.  I probably use it way too often when I'm designing jewelry, but I just can't get enough of that vivid blue color.  Here I am wearing the latest release from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY--The Moroccan Mood Necklace & Earrings, in Lapis & Silver.  Have a look at the closeup below.  Pretty.  Of course, being the practical gal that I am, I also like versatility--so this set has texture changing stones in lapis, jade, amethyst, and red coral--lots of options without clogging up your inventory!  Both the earrings and necklace are resizable for the perfect fit--and because you may not like your earrings quite as large as I do.


And, as usual, if you hurry on over to ELEMENTAL this weekend, you can grab your own Moroccan Mood for a fantastic price!  The earrings and the necklace are featured in the 60L Weekend Sale this weekend only.

ELEMENTAL JEWELRY inworld:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24


I'm also wearing:
Hair:  Truth Isidora in mahogany.  Purchased at full price.
Skin:  Curio Pout 2 Sundust Light, Pure 4.  Purchased at full price.
Top:  Zaara Yauvani tank top in electric.  Purchased at full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment