Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Floral Dream Choker & Earrings at Elemental Jewelry!


In rl I don't like chokers because, well, they feel like they are "choking" me.  But, you know, my avi just loves them.  LOL!  Actually, I've had requests for chokers from ELEMENTAL customers--some dress designs just call for them.  So...this week at ELEMENTAL JEWELRY you will find the first of a series of chokers--the Floral Dream Choker & matching Earrings.  LOVE the earrings!  I've gone with a basic black and white theme--very chic and works with even those difficult to match gowns.  This is a shiny gold set with black onyx stones in a floral setting and white pearl accents.  This new release is on sale this weekend in the LOW sale!  Come grab the choker and/or earrings for only L$60 each!
ELEMENTAL JEWELRY mainshop inworld: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belle%20Island/231/65/24

I'm also wearing:
Hair:  Truth Lulu in dawn.
Skin:  YS & YS Linda--a June offering at The Dressing Room.
Dress:  Ivalde Maisie mossgreen dress--a gift for the Witch Hunt 2011.  (Thanks Ivalde, you're one of my favorites!)

No comments:

Post a Comment