Friday, June 10, 2011

Heavy Metal!


I was looking at a magazine the other day, and I saw these really cool metal beads.  I started toying with metal textures, and I've had several requests for chunkier jewelry designs--so I made these beads big and bold.  I call them the HEAVY METAL NECKLACE & EARRINGS--decorative metal beads in copper, silver, and brass connected by silver links.  It's the newest release from ELEMENTAL JEWELRY!  And the introductory price is a light weight L$95!  Landmark to inworld main shop:



Also, there are 2 new convenient ELEMENTAL locations for your shopping pleasure.  There is now a kiosk on Grand Isle, home of Kastle Rock Couture:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Grand%20Isle/159/69/21.  (Thanks to my friend Spooky Mistwallow!)  And a kiosk at MonkeyLick Island--home of The Swingin' Banana & MonkeyLick Island Shops (as well as 1-800 Bettie's Vintage & Retro Clothing--you know it's one of my favorites!).  http://slurl.com/secondlife//49/96/23  When you land, follow the signs and train track around the corner to the Swingin' Banana.  The ELEMENTAL kiosk is directly across from the Banana--which, by the way, really is a swingin' place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment